Microsoft Skype for Business introduces the first truly Unified Communications suite converging the domains of IT and Voice.
Pure IP, as a member of The Microsoft Unified Communications Open Interoperability Program, can assist Microsoft Skype for Business Partners and System Integrators with all aspects of their SIP Trunk deployments. Our focus on the SIP Trunk element of Skype for Business Enterprise Voice allows Skype for Business Partners to focus on the design and deployment of Skype for Business to the client.
Microsoft Skype for Business partners will benefit from our in depth knowledge and advice commensurate with years of experience in Skype for Business and a large number of successful deployments in multiple countries.
What makes Pure IP stand out as the preferred partner ?
- Fully focused on Microsoft Skype for Business. Our network, training programs and infrastructure are built around Skype for Business SIP Trunks
- Expansive international coverage with PSTN numbers available from 95 countries simplifying larger multi-regional deployments
- ISDN replacement service in over 14 countries
- No need for an on-premise Session Border Controller. Full support for native Skype for Business SIP Trunks
- 2010 and 2013 qualified with full TLS and SRTP support.
- Pure IP Enterprise Voice SIP Trunks will work over the Internet, VPN or a dedicated direct point to point MPLS circuit to meet everyone's budget and security needs.
Pure IP qualified as a certified Microsoft Skype for Business SIP Trunking provider in 2010 and now proudly serves over 170 Skype for Business SIP Trunk customers. We are so confident in our ability to deliver an excellent service that we offer free trials to assist all new customers or Microsoft Skype for Business Partners to demonstrate the benefits they can receive.