Business SIP Trunks
Cost effective and reliable virtual lines
SIP trunking provides access to and from the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) over the Internet Protocol (IP).
Unlike in traditional telephony, where physical wires were once delivered from the telecoms company to a business, a SIP trunk operates over an existing broadband or leased line allowing a company to replace their traditional fixed PSTN lines with PSTN connectivity via a SIP trunking service provider, such as Pure IP.
How it works
SIP Trunks are linked to a customer’s current telephone system, which is either an IP enabled Private Branch Exchange (PBX) or by using a Media Gateway, which is typically a more traditional PBX. Outgoing calls are then routed through the PBX and out via the SIP Trunk instead of using costly traditional phone lines.
- SIP Trunks offer significant cost-savings eliminating the need for costly analog or T1's.
- SIP Trunks offer the flexibility of being able to route multiple calls from your existing local numbers, anywhere in the world, to any national or international number within your company at the same cost. For instance, a call to a London number may be answered in South Africa or Hong Kong.
- SIP Trunks allow home workers to be connected to the main office using the internet allowing transparent customer communication.
- SIP Trunks can connect intraoffice PBXs eliminating the cost of intraoffice calls and offering the flexibility of overflowing calls to other offices at peak times or out of hours.
- Pure IP's commitment is to provision new numbers or channels within 48 hours.
- Pure IP's standard SIP Trunk allows one concurrent call to or from a US or overseas numbers to be delivered to your PBX or handsets.
- Voicemail, Call Follow-Me, and Fax can be added to the service at an additional cost.
We believe that the full benefits are better demonstrated than written and therefore we offer a seven day no obligations free trial with $10 of calling credit to illustrate the benefits.